MW-TOFA, the heat-conducting oil energy-saving additive produced by our company, is a product that peels and disperses heat-conducting oil scorch and oil scale in the system, which fundamentally reduces heat-conducting oil transportation energy consumption and fuel consumption, and extends the life of equipment and heat-conducting oil. Energy-saving and efficiency-enhancing products.
1. Reduce energy consumption by more than 10%;
2. Repair the physical and chemical index of heat transfer oil and extend its service life;
3. The coke is liquefied and dispersed in the heat transfer oil circulation system.
The heat-conducting oil furnace energy-saving additive (TOFA) product has strong reducing properties and activation characteristics. The principle that it can inhibit the generation of coke and decompose the coke is as follows:
1. The active ingredients in the product can capture coking groups of aromatic hydrocarbons, dehydrogenation cracking and condensation reactions of hydrocarbon chains, and inhibit chemical reactions such as decomposition, condensation and coking of thermal oil
2. The active ingredients in the product can activate the heavy components of coke and fused aromatic hydrocarbons after being oxidized, so that they liquefy into light oil components and peel off from the metal surface.
Scope of application:
Various types of synthetic oils and mineral oils are suitable for thermal oil furnace energy-saving additives (TOFA) when used for more than 3 months.
1. Fill the system with 0.5% by volume of heat-conducting oil, and ensure that the cleaning agent fully enters the pipeline. If the system is not full, use old heat-conducting oil to make up (be careful not to inject the residual water from the low-level tank into the system).
2. Pay attention to the pressure of the pressure gauge during operation. If the pressure rises significantly, open the forced exhaust valve; if the pressure gauge decreases, open the bypass, remove and clean the filter.User case:
Our company's TOFEA products have achieved good results in their applications. The thickness of the steel plate of the press is 5mm. The thermal resistance before the addition is 4.5K / mm. After treatment and decoking, the thermal resistance is reduced to 1.3K / mm.
The test data is as follows:
In the press